Erica’s Limited trading as “8Bridges” is committed to protecting your privacy and we take the privacy and security of your personal information seriously.
We will collect the information that you submit to us using the various submission boxes located in the website. By using our website and submitting your information to us, you agree to us using your personal information and sharing it with third parties in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect your personal information in a number of ways, including information you submit via our website such as when you make an enquiry through our website and through the use of emails and cookies to identify you.
We collect information such as information that you provide when filling in our you make an enquiry through our website and the enquiry form “Take my Business Global” on our Website including your name, your telephone number and your email address,
We also collect information relating to your use of our Website and your computer, phone or tablet in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To complete your transaction request: If you request our services we shall use Your Personal Information to meet your request. We may also contact you as part of our marketing customer satisfaction surveys or for marketing.
- Product Support. To provide product support for any products you have obtained from us.
- We may use your information for marketing research or analysis purposes or to offer you products we think may be of interest to you. You may choose not to have such information sent to you by selecting the unsubscribe button.
- Where you have indicated your consent, we may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to provide you with information about our other goods or services which may be of interest to you, and we or they may contact you about these by post or e-mail.
- Personalising your use of our Website. We may use information we collect to personalise and improve your experience in using our Website.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Marketing, research or analysis purposes where you consent to us sharing such information.
- To provide our services to you.
- With our partners and service providers for the purpose of managing or administering certain aspects of our Website, or to help us develop new services.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal, governmental or regulatory obligation and/or in order to enforce or apply any other agreements between you and us.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of us or other Website users.
- If a third party acquires our asset, in such case personal data held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store your Information
Appropriate security measures are in place to protect the confidentiality of your personal information whilst it is retained on our servers. We limit access to your personal information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in accordance with the relevant data protection laws.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will retain your information as long as we need in order to provide your services until you advise us you no longer wish for us to hold your information.
Our Website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Updating and Accessing Your Information
If you wish to update or amend the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com
You have a right under the data protection laws to access information we hold about you subject to terms and conditions. If you wish to make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to Our Policy
Version 1. Last updated. July 2016.